Looking for quotes about If I die tomorrow? We have rounded up the best collection of If I die tomorrow quotes, sayings, captions, status (with images and pictures) to inspire you to live life to the fullest.See AlsoMalay - Amboseli National Parks - Manyeleti Game Reserve (2022)Stems & Multitracks - Multitracks – Stems – Remix PacksTraditional, Folk ald old songs collection of 3700 Songs with PDF and RTF versions11 Creepy, Cursed Phone Numbers To Call That Actually Work
Related: Death Quotes
Life is temporary, what we have today, may be gone tomorrow. The moments, love, persons, loved ones everything may be gone because tomorrow is never guaranteed.
Also See: Miss Me When I’m Gone Quotes(Video) Sattar Minute Hain Tumhare Paas | Dialogue | Scene | Chak De India | Shah Rukh Khan
So the best thing you can do is to make most of the time you have and do everything you wanted to do without thinking you have all the time in the world. This way you will never regret the things you could do in life and relationships and did not do.
Famous If I Die Tomorrow Quotes
- “Live today, for tomorrow we die.” — Alan Furst
- “Tomorrow let us do or die!” — Thomas Campbell
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die tomorrow.”
- “If I know I will die tomorrow, I can still learn something tonight.”
- “If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl.” — Amy Winehouse
- “Even if you have to die tomorrow; die as a literate.” — M.F. Moonzajer
- “If I died tomorrow, what is one thing you would always remember about me?”
- “If I die tomorrow, I’ll be alright because I believe that after we’re gone, spirit carries on.”
- “If I die tomorrow, as the minutes fades away. I can’t remember have I said all i can say?”
- “If I die tomorrow, I will not regret. I really did everything I could.” — Freddie Mercury
- “If I die tomorrow, I’ve accomplished everything I wanted to do in life.” — Don Johnson
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” — Pablo Picasso
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “If I die tomorrow don’t cry just smile and remember that you will see me soon enough.” — Abhi
- “People don’t expect to die tomorrow, but they do take out insurance, don’t they?” — Ian Paisley
- “If I die tomorrow the world is in great hands. In a much better hands than mine.” — Renzo Gracie
- “If I die tomorrow, next year or whenever it might be, I’ll know I’ve had a great life.” — Bill Gutman
- “If I were to die tomorrow, then I’ll like to know I made the most of my life today.” — Willie Booker
- “If I thought i was going to die tomorrow, I should nevertheless plant a tree today.” — Stephan Girard
- “Study as if you were going to live forever; live as if you were going to die tomorrow.” — Maria Mitchell
- “Do for this life as if you live forever, do for the afterlife as if you will die tomorrow.” — Ali Ibn Abi Talib
- “Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Any of us can die tomorrow. But if you think about it, life will lose all its meaning.” — Ryunosuke Akutagawa
- “If I die tomorrow, I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do. You can’t expect more from life.” — Bruce Lee
- “If I die tomorrow or in a year, it is the same – it is the message you leave behind you that counts.” — Rita Levi-Montalcini
- “I’m not afraid,” Rafi said. “Why not?” “If I die tomorrow it will have been useless to have been afraid today.” — Mark Helprin
- “Learn – improve – grow – live. Learn as if you might live forever and you’ll live as if you might die tomorrow.” — Steve Goodier
- “Plan for this world as if you expect to live forever; but plan for the hereafter as if you expect to die tomorrow.” — Solomon Ibn Gabirol
- “Conduct yourself in this world as if you are here to stay forever, and yet prepare for eternity as if you are to die tomorrow.” — Muhammad
- “I used to say why save money if I’ll die tomorrow, I haven’t died yet and I have nothing to survive on.” — Bangambiki Habyarimana
- “We are not sure of sorrow; and joy was never sure; Today will die tomorrow; Time stoops to no man’s lure.” — Algernon Charles Swinburne
- “Every time you get upset at something, ask yourself if you were to die tomorrow, was it worth wasting your time being angry?” — Robert Tew
- “What if you knew that you would die tomorrow? What do you mean? I live my life at the risk of dying at any time and that’s called life.” — Shuno
- “If I die tomorrow, you aren’t allowed to say my life was cut short at the age 25. I did more in those years than most people will ever do.” — Alisa Mullen
- “Oh, my gosh, thirty-eight hundred children are going to die tomorrow. What am I going to do to actually save some of them?” — Marjorie Dannenfelser
- “If I die tomorrow, will I have gotten everything in the world I’ve ever wanted? No. But I will have gotten everything that’s made me happiest.” — Sandra Bullock
- “Sonia lives her life fully. If she dies tomorrow, she’ll die happy. If she lives the way you want her to live, she’ll die miserable. So leave her alone, okay?” — Sonia Sotomayor
- “I touch you knowing we weren’t born tomorrow, and somehow, each of us will help the other live, and somewhere, each of us must help the other die.” — Adrienne Rich
- “We could die tomorrow,” I whispered back. “I want to be with you tonight. I don’t want to have any regrets, when it comes to us. So, yes, I’m sure. I love you, Ash.” — Julie Kagawa
- “If i die tomorrow, i would like to open my fist for one last time. Just to let go off all my hopes and mistakes. For someone to learn from them and to forego my regrets.” — Isha Harnagar
- “Yesterday is gone and tomorrow has not yet come; we must live each day as if it were our last so that when God calls us we already, and prepared, to die with a clean heart.” — Mother Teresa
- “Man soll bauen als wollt man ewig leben, und also leben als sollt man morgen sterben. One should build as if one would live forever, and live as though one would die tomorrow.” — Martin Luther
- “There will always be people who say it does not exist because they cannot have it. But I tell you it is true and that you have it and that you are lucky even if you die tomorrow.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “But if you are alive – live: tomorrow you’ll die as I might have died an hour ago. And is it worth tormenting oneself, when one has only a moment of life in comparison with eternity?” — Leo Tolstoy
- “Care for each person you meet as if you secretly know they are going to die tomorrow but they don’t know it yet. They need your compassion. Or, if that is too morbid, pretend you are their mother. My baby!”
- “That’s the secret. If you always make sure you’re exactly the person you hoped to be, if you always make sure you know only the very best people, then you won’t care if you die tomorrow.” — Carol Rifka Brunt
- “Nothing is written in stone. So don’t prepare yourself for a long and lucrative career. You might die tomorrow. Your gold holdings might become dust. Just make the music you want to make now and enjoy it.” — Yoko Ono
- “Meditation means keeping one mind. You must understand – what is life? What is death? If you keep one mind, there is no life, no death. Then if you die tomorrow, no problem; if you die in five minutes, no problem.” — Seung Sahn
- “If I die tomorrow, I’ve done the two hardest things anybody can do in this life with the least amount of security – music and acting – and I’ve had success in both. I can’t really complain. I try not to live my life that way.” — Yul Vazquez
- “And, as the camel driver had said, to die tomorrow was no worse than dying on any other day. Every day was there to be lived or to mark one’s departure from this world. Everything depended on one word: “Maktub.” — Paulo Coelho
- “Like everyone else, you want to learn the way to win, but never to accept the way to lose – to accept defeat. To learn to die is to be liberated from it. So when tomorrow comes you must free your ambitious mind and learn the art of dying!” — Bruce Lee
- “Facing this stuff, in real life is not like school, in school, if you make a mistake you can just try again tomorrow, but out there … when your a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes … you don’t know what that’s like.” — J.K. Rowling
- “If I were to die tomorrow, I could say I’ve had a good life.” — Ray Charles
- “Waking up every day and loving someone who may or may not love us back, whose safety we can’t ensure, who may stay in our lives or may leave without a moment’s notice, who may be loyal to the day they die or betray us tomorrow – that’s vulnerability. Love is uncertain.” — Brene Brown
- “I know one day I’ll be irrelevant. No matter how hard you try there is a cultural moment, but eventually that window’s gone, your time on Earth is finished, and you might as well leave. I could absolutely die tomorrow – I would not care. I feel like I’ve lived, I feel like I’ve had a great life.” — Tom Ford
If I Die Today Quotes
- “What would you do if I died today?”
- “If I die today, It’d be a holiday.” — Lil Wayne
- “If iIdie today, I forgive you. If I live we shall see.”
- “If I was to die today would you miss me tomorrow.”
- “If I die today, what would you remember about me.”
- “If I died tonight, I wonder how long it would take for anyone to notice.”
- “And if i die tonight just know that you were the last person on my mind.”
- “Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” — James Dean
- “It’s better to let pride die today than to try and kill it tomorrow.” — The Prolific Penman
- “If i should die this very day, don’t cry..Cause on earth we wasn’t meant to stay.” — Whitney Houston
- “I got my back against the wind, I’m down to ride till the sun burn out. If i die today I’m happy how my life turned out.”
- “We never know how long we have. We’re never guaranteed tomorrow. I could die right now, right here.” — Jennifer Niven
- “If I were to die today, i would have some concern for Tibet. But i know I have personally done as much as I can to use my existence for others. So I have no regret.” — Dalai Lama
- “I couldn’t help but feel a sick sadistic joy as I queued up the C4. So many people were going to die today, and so many families were going to be in devastated ruins tomorrow. They would feel what they made me feel.” — Quil Carter
- “If i died tonight, how many people would care? How many people would know? How many people would moan and wish they had me back? How many people would regret being assholes? How many people would wish they loved me more? How many people would wish they loved me less.”
More Inspirational Life QuotesSee AlsoRap lyrics about love“Weakest Link” – bobbymgsk43 hard cold calling statistics that will rock your sales world31 Things The Internet Can Teach You For Free
Go Back In Time Quotes
Uplifting Grief Quotes(Video) THE GREATEST QUOTES OF ALL TIME
People Come And Go Quotes
Quotes About Dreams
Tags:If I Die Tomorrow Quotes
About The Author
I am Ananya a Graduate from Holmes College Sydney. I am a professional speaker and I love motivating people and inspire them to pursue their dreams. I have been an active contributor to The Random Vibez from last 2 years. Sharing quotes, proverbs, and sayings of great authors to touch people's lives to make it better.
- Call my family, and tell them I love them.
- Invite 10 friends (yes, I listed their names) over to drink wine and laugh.
- Email nearly every address in my Gmail account to say goodbye, and that I love them.
- Go on a long walk somewhere peaceful.
- Look up a lot.
Life is short, and if we enjoy every moment of every day, then we will be happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way. Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet. Life is short and the older you get, the more you feel it. Indeed, the shorter it is.
- Find something to enjoy about every day. ...
- Make a bucket list. ...
- Sign documents to protect yourself. ...
- Provide for loved ones. ...
- Review beneficiary forms. ...
- Tell friends and family that you love them.
Learn as if you were to live forever.” This is one of the most inspirational from Gandhi that can change ones life. The meaning behind this quote is don't be afraid to live life and try something new, let life be the reason you are living.
- "When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go." ...
- "Nothing is impossible. ...
- "There is nothing impossible to they who will try." ...
- "The bad news is time flies. ...
- "Life has got all those twists and turns. ...
- "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."
“Be yourself, but always your better self.” “Don't sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there's nothing else you can give, and nobody will care for you.” “Keep taking time for yourself until you're you again.”
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi. “Live for what's worth dying for, and leverage technology to create the world you wish to see.”
“Life is not always perfect. Like a road, it has many bends, ups and down, but that's its beauty.”
- “True fulfillment comes from helping others.” – Anonymous.
- “True success, true happiness lies in freedom and fulfillment.” – Dada Vaswani.
- “People want riches; they need fulfillment.” – Robert Conklin.
- “Success without fulfillment is the ultimate failure.” – Tony Robbins.
When someone is dying, their heartbeat and blood circulation slow down. The brain and organs receive less oxygen than they need and so work less well. In the days before death, people often begin to lose control of their breathing. It's common for people to be very calm in the hours before they die.
One of the most common and well-known near-death experiences for those who die and come back is seeing a bright, white light. This white light isn't something to be afraid of. In fact, most report it coming with a sense of peace or even happiness.
Your heart stops beating. Your brain stops. Other vital organs, including your kidneys and liver, stop. All your body systems powered by these organs shut down, too, so that they're no longer capable of carrying on the ongoing processes understood as, simply, living.
A meaningful life is one in which you feel engaged, connected to purpose, and able to connect your gifts and passions with your highest values. Martin Seligman, a psychologist considered by some to be the father of modern positive psychology, believes that meaningfulness is actually a component of happiness.
It means, "We all die after all, make this moment most glorious of our time".
– James Dean.
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius. “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen” - – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney.
“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.”
- “I'll be there.”
- “I love you.”
- “Maybe you're right.”
- “I trust you.”
- “Go for it.”
- “Got your back.”
- “How are you?”
- “I want you.”
“To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” “Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don't care if they like it.” “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we'll ever do.”
“A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.” “I'd rather regret the risks that didn't work out than the chances I didn't take at all.” "You must love and care for yourself because that's when the best comes out.”
- "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." ( Maya Angelou)
- "Be yourself. ...
- “One person can make a difference.”
- "Keep your eyes on the prize."
- “Every day is a second chance.”
- "Tomorrow is another day."
This quote is a poetic reminder that happiness is more than a goal or destination in the future but a way of everyday living and that happiness should be based on a positive attitude towards life.
- “Let everything happen to you. ...
- “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ...
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” ...
- “Don't exist. ...
- “Cherish your solitude.
Life is a concept in biology. It is about the characteristics, state, or mode that separates a living thing from dead matter. The word itself may refer to a living being or to the processes of which living things are a part. It may refer to the period when a living thing is functional (as between birth and death).
What is a life motto? A life motto is words you live by that help give you a sense of direction, identity, and purpose. A motto should resonate with your personal beliefs and should feel empowering when you recite the words.
Life is full of both joys and disasters. The ups and downs of life are what they're called. Without them, life is just a never-ending war that can be won at any time. To overcome one's grief, it is necessary to find happiness in one's life.